Monday, November 30, 2009

Meet the Inlaws...

This is my husband's oldest brother and his family! We decided to have a quick little photo shoot this weekend. Since I am an aunt to these three little kiddo's, they were so good! I sure do love these guys so much!

I think I like this one best...
Josh-Park-1

Josh-Park-7

Josh-Park-6

I think I like this one second best...
Josh-Park-2

Josh-Park-4

Josh-Park-5

Josh-Park-8

Josh-Park-9

This little guy wrecked on his scooter it seems like FOREVER ago and he still has a little mark above his eye to prove it, but he is still so handsome!
Josh-Park-10

Josh-Park-11

Josh-Park-12

I think this next picture says, "We're done!"
Josh-Park-3

Hope you guys enjoy a little sneek peek of some of your photos!

Here is a little preview of what they might look like on Christmas Cards:

Example #1:
Josh Park Family Practice Front

Josh Park Family Practice Red


Example #2:
Josh Park Family Practice

Josh Park Family Practice 2

Here are some other "Back" Options that may be possible for the Example #1:
Josh Park Family Back #2 Option

Josh Park Family #2 Back Option

0 comments: