Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The {Jones} Family

Here is a preview of another awesome family I photographed a few weekends ago here in St. George!

Scott-Jones-1

Scott-Jones-5

Scott-Jones-6

Scott-Jones-3

Their little boy enjoyed watching the cars pass by rather than looking at the camera!
Scott-Jones-8

I have always wanted to do a picture like this and they were so willing to try it out! Thanks guys!
Scott-Jones-11

Scott-Jones-16

Scott-Jones-13

Scott-Jones-9

Isn't he so cute!
Scott-Jones-15

And now for my favorite picture of the session! I love all the colors and the Dixie D in the background! I was so excited there were not many cars passing by! It turned out just the way I had planned!
Scott-Jones-12

Your pictures are completely edited!

Here are some examples of Christmas Cards:

Example #1 Front
Scott Jones Family #! Front
Example #1 Back:
Scott Jones Family #1 Back

Example #2 Front:
Scott Jones Family #2 Front
Example #2 Back:
Scott Jones Family #2 Back

Example #3 Front:
Scott Jones Family #3 Front
Example #3 Back:
Scott Jones Family #3 Back

0 comments: