Sunday, November 22, 2009

This is why I love what I do...

I had the wonderful opportunity of taking some photos for a good friend of mine. Her family is just absolutely incredible and they are so cute with each other! They have so much love for one another and it shows just by the way they interact.

Barben-1

This is what they do every night and I was so excited to be able to document it through photography. It is a special moment in their life that I hope they remember many years from now. It will be fun to look back and realize that's what they did when Bella was little. Such a special thing between her and her daddy.
Barben-2

More of the [B] Family and also the [N] Family soon. I promise guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 22, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Nat! I love those! Soooo cute of Bell and her daddy! I can't wait to see more - but take your time - NO PRESSURE! You have the knack girl!! :) Vanes