Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Reminder about Christmas Cards...

I need to have my order placed to the publishing company by next week so I need to know by November 21st if you are interested (for those of you who have photo sessions at the end of November I will make arrangements for you if you are interested in ordering cards).

I have previously posted a few designs that you can preview. Scroll down to find them or click HERE and HERE.

Here is another preview of one of the designs I have available:

Front:
Back:
You can customize the colors anyway you want to to match the photos on your card. I have decided to only offer these to clients who have had sessions with me. If you are a previous client and would like Christmas cards, let me know which design, photos, and and any colors you would like changed from the original design by Saturday through e-mail!

The cards are either 5x5 or 5x7 (front and back printed) and include envelopes. All cards are printed on standard paper and include envelopes. If you are interested in other types of paper I can get you that information but keep in mind they will be more expensive.

Pricing:
25 Cards for $30.00 (includes envelopes)
You must buy a minimum of 25 cards to order. Keep in mind that you can only order by increments of 25 cards. If you buy more than 50 cards, the price will decrease. Please contact me for more information.

Here is a photo of the designs I am offering this year!


Thanks again for all your support!

0 comments: