Monday, November 2, 2009

More of the Ingram Family...

I have so many pictures of this family! I had the hardest time choosing which ones to post! I am only halfway through their session and I think we have some awesome photos to start with! Hope you guys enjoy a little preview of what's to come...

Ingram-15

Ingram-3

I could have spent all day taking pictures of her...
Ingram-5

Ingram-6

Ingram-7

Ingram-8

Ingram-9

Ingram-10

Ingram-11

Ingram-13

Ingram-14

Ingram-12

These next two photos are the same photo but with a different edit to each one...
Ingram-16

Ingram-17

This next photo is a preview of what's to come from the second part of pictures I still need to edit...

She is simply one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen and was so well behaved the entire session.
Ingram-18

Check back tomorrow for more pictures...

0 comments: