Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The [E] Family

I had never met this family before. They found me on facebook through a friend of mine and scheduled a session! I was so excited to meet them and take pictures for them! I had never done a photo session of someone I didn't know. I was a little nervous but they were so cooperative and so patient.

I don't think I have ever posted this many pictures before. I am SO IN LOVE with all of these photos! I could post a lot more but I realize that I post a lot already. I just can't help myself! ENJOY!

Epps-17

Epps-7

Epps-13

Epps-19

It was difficult to get this little guy to warm up to the idea of getting his picture taken. He likes his tounge and hates to have the camera pointing at him!
Epps-12

Epps-21

Epps-16

Epps-23

Epps-24

Epps-25

Epps-29

Epps-31

Epps-32

Epps-36

Epps-39

Epps-33

Epps-35

Check out their mom! She has had two kids and looks AMAZING! Such a cute couple! This is one of my favorite couple pictures!
Epps-41

Epps-40

Your pictures will be in the mail by the end of the week!

3 comments:

Malaree November 17, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Great job once again, Nat! They look beautiful! Keep up the good work :)

julee November 17, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

nat, i love the locations you choose. the one with the random bricks is a favorite for sure.

i don't know how you do it with work, family, and a baby on the way.

hope you are doing well! :)

The Epps Fam November 17, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Natalie, YOU ARE INCREDIBLE! And I definitely have to say that we were not the patient ones....it was all you!! My boy was a little terd! We will definitely spread the word! Do you care if I put these on my blog to show off? Thanks again! I will be calling on you again soon. :)