Thursday, November 12, 2009

More of this cute little Dragon...

I am going to post TONS of photos of this little guy! Why you ask? Well, because his parents are some of our best friends. They have been so supportive of my photography business and have helped me out so much! I feel like they deserve lots of photos. And besides, he is seriously one of the cutest little boys ever!

Most of the session involved him banging rocks on the wall, throwing rocks at me, and running away from me! I was nervous we were not going to get any good photos. I was completely wrong!
Halloween-Miller-8

This next photo has two edits. I couldn't decide between color or black and white! I like both!
Halloween-Miller-12

Halloween-Miller-11

Halloween-Miller-13

Evidence of the rocks...
Halloween-Miller-3

Halloween-Miller-18

Halloween-Miller-19

Halloween-Miller-15

Halloween-Miller-16

Halloween-Miller-20

Halloween-Miller-21

Up Next, more photos of Elmo!

0 comments: