Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Newton Family

Newton13
I had the funnest timw with this family last weekend! I just love Nikki to death and was so excited to take their family pictures. She was kind enough to take me to some new locations and they worked out perfect!
Newton1

Newton2

A couple different edits to some similar photos...
Newton9

Newton8

These two were so good and not to mention adorable...
Newton3

Newton5

Newton4

Newton10

For any of you who don't know me personally, I have a love/hate relationship with shoes. I am always wanting a new pair! I could not get over how cute her shoes were...
Newton7

These last two photos are two of my personal favorites...
Newton6

Newton12

Thanks again guys! You were awesome!

2 comments:

Malaree September 30, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

So cute! I love the last one with the kids covering their eyes! I want a pair of those shoes!

The Wright's September 30, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

Hey Natalie this is Kara Oct. 30 works great just let me know the time and the place and we will be there! We will just do the regular session instead of the mini! Thank you soooo much I appreciate it!