Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby Hayden

Hayden5
Last night I took some pictures of this cute little guy! He is a few months old so it was a little hard to get the "newborn" shots but he cooperated really well! We finally got him to smile and I think they turned out awesome!
Hayden3
AGAIN...I am not sure why some of the lips in my photos look so grainy. They do not look like that on my computer. I am not sure why but anything with a tint of red or pink does funky stuff!
Hayden1
I know he might look at little uncomfortable in this last shot but that's how he wanted to lay when I would try and reposition him. I love his innocent look on his face...
Hayden

After we took some pictures of Hayden we went out to eat and played games with this little guys parents! His mother is Colby's cousin and it had been a long time since we had spent time together! Thanks for a great night! I hope you guys enjoy a few photos. Lots more to come!

0 comments: