Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So Extremely Busy...

I can't even begin to explain how busy my life is right now. Between being a mother, wife, nurse, and a photographer time is something I don't have a lot of.

I have realized just how much time and effort it takes to be a photographer and sometimes it can be a little overwhelming to say the least....But I LOVE IT so I will keep doing it! I appreciate all the support these last few months! I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone and to be able to capture a moment of your life!

With that said, I have had four people interested in the Senior Rep sessions that I posted about a while ago. Due to not a lot of extra time, I am going to have to fit those in next year sometime. For any of you who may still be interested please e-mail me and let me know. I will call you sometime at the start of next year and set up a session. Thanks!

Also, for those of you who are waiting for photos, they will be shipped out next week! I just got back from California/Disneyland with my family and so this weekend I plan to get them all edited and shipped off!

Thanks for being so patient!

0 comments: