Thursday, September 24, 2009

Interested in a Christmas Mini Session...

I am getting pretty booked for the year. I have had several people call and request family pictures for Christmas cards. I have been thinking about coming up to Nephi an extra weekend to make time for some more sessions. Would any of you be interested in a Family Mini Session?

What this would include:
-30 minute family session (immediate families only, no extended families)
-15-30 edited images on a disk along with the copyright
-Cost: $75.00 (that's a $25.00 discount)

*Update: You can add 25 (5x7) Christmas Cards for $25.00

This would allow some of you that have not been able to schedule a session with me to get family photos before the holidays arrive. I would need at least 5 or 6 families to schedule a session in order to make it worth my time to make an extra trip up north.

Talk to friends & family to get the word out! If I have enough people wanting a session, we can make it work! Please e-mail me soon or send me an e-mail if you are interested!

Thanks!

2 comments:

hkjhjhk September 24, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Hey Nat,
I need to book you for the beginning of Feb. to do a new born session! I'm already soooo excited. Schedule me in, k? Miss ya!!! Hope you are doing good:)XOXO!

Ingram Family September 24, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Hey Nat its Kara Ingram I would love to book a mini session you do an amazing job!! Just email me klringram@yahoo.com!

THANKS:)