Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Vance Family Preview

Hathaway2
I had a huge family session this weekend and this cute family was a part of that. I got called off work last night and so I had some extra time this morning to edit some photos. They were the first to the session so I thought it would be fair to edit theirs first!
*Once again, please excuse the red/grain look to some of these pictures. It only happens with the red and I am not sure why*
Hathaway3

Hathaway6

Hathaway5

Hathaway8

Hathaway10

Hathaway11

Hathaway12
This last photo is seriously one of my favorites! It was a big of a scary place but we made it happen! I think it was worth it! There are two different edits to the photo!
Hathaway14

Hathaway13


Hathaway36

Hathaway37

Hathaway44

Hathaway45

Up Next, the rest of the family...

1 comments:

Vance Family of 5 September 29, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Nat, I love them! You did such a great job! Can't wait to see the rest :)