Monday, September 14, 2009

More for Malaree and Avalon

Parry23
I will start out with some pictures for Avalon since she has not seen any of hers...
Parry22

Parry21

Parry20
Now for some group photos...
Parry18

Parry17
Some of the cutest girls...
Parry16
Some focus shots of each girl. I would mention names but I can't tell them apart so we will call this one Twin #1
Parry15
And now for Twin #2...
Parry14

Parry13
One of my favorites...
Parry12

Parry11
This next photo is a little different edit of the previous photo you saw earlier. I love it!
Parry10
This one was a little blurry and rusty but I liked it anyway.
Parry19
Your session is almost completely edited! There are still more from our other locations. I will post MORE another time! For now, enjoy some more photos!

2 comments:

The Park Family September 14, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Nat, GREAT JOB!! They are so cute. Thanks so much for doing them.

Malaree September 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

oops... I put some of their pictures on my blog. I hope that's okay. I just noticed your little just ask thing on the side, so let me know if you want me to take them down because I totally understand!