Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sneak Peek: Brinlee & Brecken

Haynes1
I had so much fun taking pictures of these two this weekend! It was a challenge to get Brecken to warm up to me but after a while he started to like me.
Haynes2
This next picture shows his true personality...
Haynes3

Haynes4

Haynes5
I can never decide which edit to post so I always end up posting both. These next few pictures all have two edits because I couldn't decide which one I liked better...
Haynes6

Haynes7
Brinlee was so cute too...
Haynes8

Haynes9

Haynes10
This edit grew and grew on me and I really like it...
Haynes11
This is what Brinlee thinks of boys (I had to post one fun one)
Haynes12
This is pretty much just a few of the pictures from mainly one location we took photos at. There are tons more to come from our other location so check back soon!

0 comments: