Monday, July 13, 2009

The Miller Family

Miller20

Beware for photo overload! These two are some of our best friends! There little boy is the cutest little guy and is soon to be a big brother! His mother is gorgeous and so I had to get some shots of her!
Miller19

Miller18

Miller17

Miller16

Miller15

Miller14

Miller13

Miller12
One of my favorite pictures...
Miller11

Miller10

Miller9

Miller8
One hot momma!
Miller7
Super Romantic Shots ahead...
Miller6

Miller5
I couldn't decide which edit I liked better...
Miller4

Miller3

Miller2

Miller1
Thanks guys for basically doing whatever I asked you to even if it was out of your comfort zone (even though I know it's not). I think these pictures turned out awesome! They are seriously some of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. Maybe it's because you guys are so awesome and some of the best friends Colby and I have. We miss you!

2 comments:

Hills July 13, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Cara is BEAUTIFUL! The pics turned out really good Nat! It was so fun to be with you the last week. Love ya

The Robison's July 14, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

ohh my heck. Cara is so beautiful! i loved all of there pictures. You did so good Nat!