Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can you guess?

Disney-View-10
We just got back from Disneyland tonight! We had a blast! I wish we didn't have to come home to work, laundry, and cleaning. I thought it would be fun to take some random pictures in Disneyland and see if you can guess where these pictures are taken. I realize some of them might be very easy but some of them (the flower pictures) might be hard. The first person to guess all pictures correctly will get a 20% discount off a photography session (must not already be scheduled). Please e-mail me with your answers so there is no cheating!
Disney-View-9

Disney-View-8

Disney-View-6

Disney-View-5

Disney-View-4

Disney-View-3

Disney-View2

Disney-View1
Please e-mail me by next Sunday night at midnight to be entered into the contest! If nobody can guess where the two flower pictures are taken, the first person to respond with the correct answers to the other pictures will be the winner! Maybe I will give an extra little something to those who participate! Good Luck Everyone! Don't be shy!


0 comments: