Thursday, July 9, 2009

Luke, Tanner, & Brielle

Here are a few to look at Kaydee! Your kids were also adorable! I hope you enjoy these pictures! I had so much fun with all of you guys today! Thanks for being so patient with me and for suggesting things! Sometimes when I get shooting photos, its hard to think of the little things!
We took some with Nixon as well. It was an adventure trying to get all of them to smile and look at the camera at the same time! Thanks Kylee, Conner, Connie, and Kaydee for being my fan club!
Sometimes they just didn't want to smile ANYMORE...
I don't know why but as I got looking through some of the pictures, I really liked this photo of Tanner kissing Nixon. It was one of those candid moments that are so special!
The next two pictures are similar. I accidentally posted them and figured it took time to post them so I will leave them on the blog!




Luke's serious face...


Little Brielle is such a doll! I could take pictures of her everyday! Her outfit matched this chair perfectly!


Luke insisted that we get a photo of him and Tanner together sitting back to back on their little chairs. I thought it was a great idea! It will be a picture to remember forever!

These two are so handsome!




Thanks again Kaydee!

Please, Please, Leave a comment or suggestion and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown July 9, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Natalie, they look GREAT! You are a natural!! I mean it, thank you for being SO patient and for letting us drop in on your photo shoot. You are such a trooper. I just can't wait to get my hands on them and fill my house full of them. Thanks for sharing you talent with us!

Connie July 9, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Natalie,
They are so cute! Thanks for being such a trooper and taking so much time. I'm excited to have such cute pictures of my DARLING grandkids.