Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meet Madison & Andrew

Today I took some pictures of these two adorable kids! They were little troopers! Once again, I am in Nephi and do not have my normal computer so NONE of these pictures have been edited in Photoshop, but I wanted to give Jessica a chance to see the pictures we took of her kids!
Be prepared for picture overload...





She is just so cute! I can't stop posting pictures of her!

Just a some of the very few good ones I got of Andrew. Two-year olds are hard to take pictures of. I have learned that from experience with my own son. We had to work our magic with this little guy and place him in a window so he could not escape from us!
He is "handsome" not cute as he would say...


I wish I would have had Madison pull the balloons away. I guess that's why its a practice session right. I will try and edit the strings out Jessica. If not we can retake some at this location. I really like the look of it! Don't you?


At first it was hard to get Andrew to warm up to me. He wanted to talk to me but the second I pulled out my camera he was off on a dead run towards his mom!







I had the best time today taking pictures of these two! Madison was such a good model and Andrew was so cute! Sorry for the picture overload!

Please let me know what you think and any suggestions you have to help me improve.

2 comments:

Alisha July 7, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

You did such a good job! I would have to say Madison and Andrew are super cute. There are so many cute ones of Madison! Jessica is going to have a hard time choosing just one or two to hang on the wall. I am so excited for you to take pictures of my kids tonight. Lets just hope they are good for you!

Woodlands July 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Awesome Natalie I love them!! They look awesome even without the edit. Thanks again!!!