Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bursting with Excitement

Cherries-with-Edge
Today I can't sleep. After being put on call last night and getting called back in at 2:30am I am tired, but I can't sleep! My mind has been racing since the second I walked through the door this morning. I think about photography ALL THE TIME! Anytime I am in the car, I look around to find new places to take photos, look at signs, buildings, and pictures for inspiration. This last week was an eye opener to just how much I love to capture memories through photos.

I have been taking a couple online courses the last few days and I can't stop playing around with the photos I took last week. I am so excited to show you how much I have learned!

For those of you waiting for your photos to be edited and posted on my blog, you will not be disappointed! I promise they will all be edited and on the blog by Thursday!

Thanks again for your support! I am honestly living my dream! For now, enjoy this picture of some cherries from a photo shoot last week!

0 comments: