Thursday, July 9, 2009

Conner, Kylee, & Nixon

Here is a little preview of the MANY pictures we took today! I hope you like them as much as I do! Thanks for being so willing to try anything and to allow me to practice on you guys! You have the cutest family!



This next picture I didn't think I was going to like but I think I do...





Isn't Kylee just so pretty...




These next two pictures are pretty similar...



This picture of Nixon is my favorite...
He is such a little stud...
Thanks again guys! You were awesome! Thanks Conner for hauling around the huge chair. I really appreciate it!

*Again, I don't have my computer up here right now. I will edit these when I get back and get them to you on a disk with many more*

1 comments:

Braydon Nielsen July 15, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Love the pics nat, your awesome and talented!!!