Friday, July 23, 2010

A Preview & Announcement

Shaylee-July-1

I have had a lot of people ask me if I offer a package for "My Baby's First Year." I have never set up a package like this before but I am excited to announce that I am working on one!

This package would include a newborn session, 3 month photos, 6 month photos, and one year photos. It will include bulk discounts based on four sessions. A maternity session may also be included or substituted. Please e-mail me if you are interested in more information about this package (for some reason my blog won't allow anyone to comment at this time).

AND....Since I am SO SICK of this blog, I am currently in the process of designing a new one! I can't wait to say goodbye to this boring blog!

Happy Friday Everyone! Now back to editing...

0 comments: