Friday, July 16, 2010

Amanda

Ballerina-9
I have just started to edit these pictures of my cousin. I feel bad because my family always gets put on the back burner when it comes to getting their pictures edited. Someday I will get everyone in my family their pictures. My sister said today, "Do you have my wedding pictures yet?" I am sure you can guess what my answer was....
Ballerina-4

Ballerina-5

Ballerina-6

Ballerina-1

Ballerina-8

Someday my family will get all their pictures. Someday I will be caught up. Someday maybe I will be able to edit and post photos of my own kiddos. I guess I should say I am not complaining. I am so excited for all the sessions I have been having. I am thrilled that I have been able to expand my business. I love taking pictures and I love what I do!

0 comments: