Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday

Today was quite the adventure! I hiked up the mountain with my camera, stood in freezing cold water, and enjoyed taking a groomal session of this cute couple! I have been trying to fix the quality of the photo for about two hours now and I am not sure why it looks so grainy on the blog. It doesn't look like that on my computer. Any suggestions why?

Here is just a fun photo to keep you on your toes about what's up next...
Megan-Vance-Bridals-1
Again, I am not sure why these photos look so grainy, but this is one of my favorite shoe photos! I love shoes and I wish I was the proud owner of these ones...
Megan-Vance-Bridals-3
I LOVE the look of her cute new shoes next to the old, muddy boots at one of the locations we were at...
Megan-Vance-Bridals-4

0 comments: