Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Love is in the Air

John-&-Megan-E-Session-2
Last weekend I did another engagement session! Spring and Summer are always the hot season for weddings. Enjoy a few photos Jon & Megan...
John-&-Megan-E-Session-4

John-&-Megan-E-Session-8

John-&-Megan-E-Session-6

Again, I can't believe how swamped I am with editing photos! I had a chance to edit these quick photos yesterday on my husband's laptop while we enjoyed spending one last day with Colby's brother before he leaves to serve the Lord. Yes, that's how far behind I am on editing. You know you're busy when you edit photos at a family party. Oh how I wish there was more time in a day.

Now it's off to Toy Story 3 with my three favorite boys to celebrate Trevin's 3rd birthday! That's a lot of "three's" in one sentence!

0 comments: