Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday

Almost done with this session...
Mel-2

Today is Monday and I am feeling like a million bucks! I am extremely tired but I am working through it! I have got SO MANY things accomplished today and I have to just keep telling myself to keep going! I worked last night (again) and I decided to stay up and clean my house, edit pictures, and organize my office.

Saturday I enjoyed photographing a well deserved family who won a photography session off Becky Higgin's blog! This family has three beautiful children and one of them is autistic. Being a nurse and a mother, I can understand how hard it is to raise children and I can only imagine how hard it would be to have an autistic child. I went home feeling so happy and so fulfilled. There's just something about a special needs child that melts my heart!

Look for those pictures hopefully tomorrow!

P.S. If you have left me a comment and it has not shown up on my blog, please e-mail me. I have had several people tell me they have tried to leave a comment and were unable to. Thanks!


0 comments: