Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What I've Been Up to

Kloie-1
This weekend was full of family pictures. My brother-in-law Jordan leaves to serve an LDS Mission in Africa next week and we decided we better get a family picture before he left. Thanks to my dad dancing behind the camera, a tripod, and a few little lies promising candy that I didn't have, we managed to get a fairly decent family picture...
Diane-Family-1
(I realize it's a little hard to see but this is as big as I can load it on the blog)

I couldn't decide which edit I liked better of Colby's brother Josh and his cute family...
Diana-2
Don't you just LOVE little Reese's hands over her face? Too Cute!
Diana-1

Colby's cousin Talisha and her cute little family...
Talisha-2

And of course, my beautiful cousin Amanda...

Amanda-2

Can you tell I have HUNDREDS of photos to edit? My life is Crazy!

0 comments: