Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Dates Available for June...

LIttle-1

I am SUPER SWAMPED right now trying to edit pictures! I have four family sessions that need to be edited. For those of you who have had sessions and are waiting for your pictures, I am working on them every minute that I can. With two little boys, sometimes it's not always easy to find tons of time in a day to do that. I wish I had more time in a day, but sometimes family comes first! I am sure everyone understands....

Also, I have an additional weekend that I am coming to the Juab/Utah county area in June. If you are interested in getting pictures done, please contact me. I will only be scheduling two sessions in June. Also, I only have ONE spot available for July left. I am blessed to be doing what I love! Because I am so swamped with pictures and raising two boys, I am going to be going part time down here at the hospital in August! I couldn't be happier right now! Thanks again for all the support!

0 comments: