Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meet the Shepherd Fam

Shep-Fam-21
I have not seen this cute family since I was in high school. I went to school with their youngest daughter and she is such a sweetheart. Her dad said, "Oh, I know Natalie" when I pulled up (or so his family said he did) which means it's been a while. I had the best time photographing their family even if I couldn't keep the two son-in-laws names straight! Sorry guys! :)
Shep-Fam-20

Shep-Fam-18
I am so excited she smiled....
Shep-Fam-16

Shep-Fam-14

Shep-Fam-4

Shep-Fam-9

Shep-Fam-10

Shep-Fam-15

Shep-Fam-22

Shep-Fam-12

Shep-Fam-8
This little guy wanted nothing to do with my camera other than shooting it....
Shep-Fam-13
....But he is still so cute! I was excited to see my son isn't the only three year old who doesn't like to smile for the camera!

Thanks guys for such a fun day! I have only looked through half of your pictures! More to come at a later day! Enjoy!

0 comments: