Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Keen Family

Keen-Family-40
Remember all those Family sessions I said I had to edit? Well I have finished three of them and I only have one left! I finally feel like I am getting caught up (just in time to start shooting more sessions next week). This cute family has been waiting patiently (just like everyone else) to see their photos. Just sent them off at the post office fifteen minutes ago....
Keen-Family-45
Carter really enjoyed eating the grass...
Keen-Family-55

Keen-Family-43

Keen-Family-30

Keen-Family-47

Keen-Family-34

Keen-Family-38

Keen-Family-44
I think he is adorable!
Keen-Family-36

Keen-Family-39

Keen-Family-35

Keen-Family-50

Keen-Family-37

I had a fun time being able to photograph this family! Enjoy your photos and thanks again!

0 comments: