Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You get to see more

I needed to edit more photos of my sister and Tim and the files were too large to send through e-mail (yes, I could have resized them, but that would take more time) so you get to see them here...
Hills-Bridals-1
I got playing around on my computer and decided to do a softer edit on some of these photos...
Hills-Bridals-2
Same photo in Black and White...
Hills-Bridals-3
I threw this next photo in just for fun...
Hills-Bridals-4

Hills-Bridals-5

Hills-Bridals-6

Hills-Bridals-8
I edited this next photo more than I normally do and decided to post it just for fun...
Hills-Bridals-9

Hills-Bridals-11

Hills-Bridals-7

Hills-Bridals-12

It's crazy to think these two will be married in about three weeks! I am so excited! Love ya Hills!

2 comments:

Woodlands February 23, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Where is the one of her and your dads Harley?:) That is the pic i remember at your wedding. These look really good.

Braydon Nielsen March 1, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Your pics are just awesome nat. Hillary should be proud. The look good. Nice job... Good luck on the contest. SOunds like fun. Your pics rock