Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful

This weekend was filled with photo sessions! I have so many pictures to edit. I couldn't resist starting with my sister's bridal session...
Hilary-B-Session-2
I was jumping up and down when I saw this next image in my camera! I love sunflare shots, but they are so hard to capture without getting too much light in your lens! I really wish I could edit out the green sun flare by Hilary's flowers but I can't! I guess it just gives it that extra uniqueness! Do you love it as much as I do?
Hilary-B-Session-10

Hilary-B-Session-5

Hilarys-B-Session-1

Hilary-B-Session-7

Hilary-B-Session-11

Hilary-B-Session-13

Hilary-B-Session-19

Hilary-B-Session-4

Hilary-B-Session-3

Hilary-B-Session-6

Hilary-B-Session-9

Hilary-B-Session-12

Hilary-B-Session-15

Hilary-B-Session-14

Hilary-B-Session-16

Hilary-B-Session-17
The last image had my mom and me laughing so hard we almost wet our pants! It's just a hint of what's next and what an adventure it was!

4 comments:

matesen February 1, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Most definitely beautiful! Love these pics!

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

Very pretty pics! I wonder what your sunflare picture would look like in black and white?

McKel February 2, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Nat I love them all you did a great job!

Malaree February 2, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

GORGEOUS! you did such a great job. I am so excited for Hills :)

Plus, the newborn pictures... BEAUTIFUL! Keep up the good work!