Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cole & Sam's E-Session

I don't think I have ever laughed so much while taking pictures! This couple was so much fun and laughed a lot! Poor Cole had to put up with a lot from me, but I think it was worth it! Here's just a few photos to keep you on edge as to what's to come...
Sam-E-Session-6
Another sun flare shot. Wow, these shots are hard to do (especially when you're 34 weeks pregnant and have to bend over to get the sunlight perfect)!
Sam-E-Session-4

Sam-E-Session-8
Let's just say this next place was a location we randomly found. I love old, crummy places! I think these two thought I was nuts making them pose at such weird locations. Doesn't Sam look so pretty in these pictures?
Sam-E-Session-3

Sam-E-Session-1

Sam-E-Session-5

I had the best time and I am so thankful I didn't deliver my child or get kicked off any property while taking these photos! Thanks guys! Lots more to come!

0 comments: