Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Knox {Newborn Photographer}

One of my best friends had this handsome little guy about two weeks ago. He was so good even while he was awake. It made me realize that in about two months I am going to have another little one to hold.
Knox-2
Her first child was one of my very first newborn sessions and I was so excited to take some pictures for her again! I have learned so much in the last two years. It's funny to go back and look at the pictures I took of her first boy. I am excited to see how my photo skills have improved.
Knox-4

Knox-3
My sister-in-law showed me how to make this awesome cocoon for him. I am so proud to say that I made this and it actually worked out!
Knox-1
I love this last picture! It took a lot of editing to edit out dad's leg, moms shirt, and part of mom's face but I think it turned out so good. I didn't plan it to be like this, but I am so excited I was able to include mom's hand as well as dad's hand. In some way all of them are included in the picture...
Knox-5
Thanks Cara & Jay for supporting my photography business from the start. You guys allowed me to practice on your little family from the beginning and as a photographer and I appreciate it so much. Thanks again! I hope you enjoy a little preview!

0 comments: