Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sam + Cole: The Reception Part One

They have been waiting forever...
Sam-Reception-2

Sam-Reception-1

Sam-Reception-5

Sam-Reception-7

Sam-Reception-12

Sam-Reception-10

Sam-Reception-9

Sam-Reception-13

Sam-Reception-3

Sam-Reception-30

I wish I could explain just how many pictures I took at this wedding. Hundreds and Hundreds. I have been editing pictures after pictures and I still have a few more to go. I feel bad these two have waited such a long time to see a preview of the Reception. Check back TOMORROW I promise for some new pictures all edited in some fun edits! Oh, and that picture I PROMISED to show everyone.....TOMORROW! Hopefully you like it as much as I do! Maybe it's just because I worked so hard to get it (along with making a fool of myself I am sure).

See ya tomorrow!

0 comments: