Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More of the H Family...

Holmes-Fam-14

Holmes-Fam-10

Holmes-Fam-21

Holmes-Fam-6

Holmes-Fam-5

Holmes-Fam-15

This next picture makes me happy to be a mother! They are so cute and obviously love each other so much!
Holmes-Fam-17

Holmes-Fam-20

Holmes-Fam-22

Holmes-Fam-23

Holmes-Fam-16
Isn't their mom just beautiful? Seriously.
Holmes-Fam-18

Holmes-Fam-19

Holmes-Fam-9

Holmes-Fam-3

Holmes-Fam-24
And now my favorite picture of the session...
Holmes-Fam-13

It reminds me of forever. It looks like the trees never end and they could walk together as a family forever. I just love it!

PLEASE leave me a comment and share your thoughts! Who knows, I just might pick a random comment for a little prize! I didn't know this family before I photographed them, so I am sure I won't know many of you looking at these pictures. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

The Park's May 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Love you pics nat! They look great. The last one is my favorite!

Anjanette May 12, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family! They are some of my favorite people in the world. You did an amazing job capturing the love they have for one another. Amazing.

And you're right, she is one H.O.T mama.

matesen May 12, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

I love these pics Nat! You are amazing-just a heads up, I am going to want family pics when Jackson turns two in September :)

Sherra May 13, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

I agree with you Natalie - It looks like a "FOREVER" picture! It actually gave me chills when I looked at it - Almost like this family WAS right there in Heaven! You have an amazing talent!