Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts & A Newborn

Need Mother's Day Gifts? I am offering $50.00 Gift Certificates for the price of $25.00 (that's $25.00 FREE). Give a Gift Certificate to your mother, mother-in-law, grandmothers and give them the gift of memories to last a lifetime. Contact me if you are interested.

Yesterday, I photographed these two handsome little boys...
Gabriel-10

Gabriel-5
Gabriel was such a good little boy and let me place him wherever I wanted. I was thrilled! Oh, and CHECK OUT THE HAIR on this kid! Adorable...
Gabriel-2

Gabriel-1

Gabriel-6

Gabriel-8

Gabriel-3

Gabriel-7

Gabriel-11

Gabriel-9

1 comments:

Malaree April 22, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

Oh my gosh! What an adorable little baby and little boy! They are so stinkin' cute! You did such a great job capturing the newborn!