Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The {Bell} Family

Bell-Family-9
First of all, can I just mention that the chair you see above was given to me by a friend at work. I refinished it and changed the fabric on it (all done yesterday before this session). I think it turned out AWESOME and is going to be used a lot!

This family was so much fun to photograph. Josie does my hair and does an awesome job! Her little girl is simply the cutest!
Bell-Family-10

Bell-Family-21
Dezie didn't want anything to do with my camera at first. After spending some time with her doll and giving her lots of kisses, she decided to smile for the camera for a few...
Bell-Family-22
We even asked a nice old man in the orchard if he would stand behind me and make her smile!
Bell-Family-20
I just LOVE these next few pictures of Kyle and Josie! I couldn't decide which ones I liked better so you get to see all of them!
Bell-Family-16

Bell-Family-17
The edit on this photo was a fun edit I tried out...
Bell-Family-18

Bell-Family-14

Bell-Family-13

Bell-Family-12

Bell-Family-23
Enjoy!

1 comments:

The Epps Fam April 27, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

so cute! and i am so in love with that chair you refinished! It looks amazing! I am curious as to what your house looks like! Must be beautiful!