Monday, April 12, 2010

Graduation Announcement Samples

Here are a few examples of some Graduation Announcements I am offering. I have a lot of options and I hope to post a few more examples a little bit later today (depending on how my day goes).

All announcements are printed front & back and include envelopes. Colors can be customized to fit your style & personality. Announcement sizes are offered in 5x7 or 5x5.
Tressa-Second-Back

Tressa-Ann.-3

On the announcement below, I didn't realize the photo on the top right is not large enough for the announcement. I am too lazy to go back and re-post it right now. Please understand the photo would be a little bigger to fit the announcement.
Landon-Announcement-Front

Landon-Announcement-Back

Tressa-Back-Final

Tressa-Second-Back-2

Tressa Announcement Back

0 comments: