Monday, August 24, 2009

Wanna chance to get some FREE photos...

I am looking for two Senior Reps this year for a chance to get a FREE Senior Photo Session! As a Rep you will get a free photo session along with all images on a disk. I will also design a custom graduation invitation. These photo sessions will take place in September, October, or November of your choice. It will then be your job to spread the word about my little Photography Business. For every senior you get to sign up for a session you (as the Rep) will get free prints on top of your free images. The more people you get to sign up, the more prints you will get at no charge to you! You can use these prints towards invitations or regular prints.

Anyone Interested? E-mail me or leave me a comment...

2 comments:

Anonymous August 25, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

My name is Dayna Oliver and I'm a senior this year at Juab High!!! I would love to be your rep so please enter me in the senior contest!!! My e-mail is daynaoliver@hotmail.com
Thanks--fingers crossed;)

Anonymous September 14, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

Natalie, My daughter Amanda is a Senior she lives up in Heber. Thought it would be fun for her to be a rep. My email is smnephi@msn.com.

Shawna Shaw