Monday, August 10, 2009

Sneak Peek: Jarrett Family

Jarrett1
I had the best time taking pictures of this family on Friday night! The outfits were perfect and they were awesome to work with! Some of the pictures look really grainy for some reason. I am not sure why they look like that on the blog because they don't look like that on my computer!
Jarrett4

Jarrett6

Jarrett10

Jarrett11

Jarret8

Jarrett3

Jarrett13

We went to two other locations but I don't have time to edit the rest tonight! More pictures to come later! Thanks guys for being so willing to do whatever I asked and for thinking of me when you chose to get your family pictures taken!

2 comments:

Hills August 11, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

CUTE PICS SIS!!! :) Can't wait to see the other ones!

Woodlands August 11, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

those turned out cute