Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Tyce

I had the best time taking pictures of this little guy! He is three weeks old and was such a good baby. This was only my second newborn session and I think these turned out awesome!
Tyce1


Tyce2

Tyce10

Tyce9

Tyce8

Tyce7

Tyce3
I am not sure why his mouth looks so red and grainy. I need to figure out why sometimes they look so weird on the blog! Any suggestions?
Tyce4

Tyce5

Tyce16

Tyce14

Tyce11

Tyce6
This last one was a little different edit. What do you think?
Tyce15
Thanks Ashley for thinking of me! I had so much fun! I hope you enjoy looking at a few of my favorite pictures!

Please leave a comment with any suggestions!

2 comments:

matesen August 11, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

These are so cute Nat! You are doing an excellent job!

hkjhjhk August 12, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

I love, love, love that last edit! Amazing!!! They all look so good! I can't wait to have you do some of our little guy/girl!