Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Baby Announcements

So as I have been waiting for the clock to strike Midnight so the voting can begin, I decided to work on some newborn announcements. I have been taking a lot of newborn photos lately and I have one on the way (very soon) as well. Just wanted to show you what I have been doing...

(P.S. Information may not be correct on announcements. I just threw numbers in for examples).

Front:
Maddix-Carson-Front
Back:
Maddix-Carson-Back

Front:
Knox-Nyle-Front
Back:
Knox-Nyle-Back
Front:
Shaylee-Front
Back:
Shaylee-Back
For any of you who may be interested in custom announcements, please contact me. The price for announcements usually runs $30.00 for 25 announcements (front and back) with envelopes included. Pricing may vary due to size of announcements and custom printed paper.

I am also able to design graduation announcements, thank you cards, Christmas cards, and any other type of card you may need. Photos must be taken by Natalie Park Photography. Please contact me to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions! Thanks!

1 comments:

KolyerandCorrie March 4, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Nat...I just wanted to tell you how much I love your pictures. I will have to have you do some of Addie sometime and also the new little one thats on the way but that wont be for a little while. Hope your feeling good. Keep up the good work.