Friday, March 12, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Hey Everyone! I am so sorry I didn't post the winners of the contest earlier like I said I was going to. Let's just say it's been a long three days of wondering if my little baby was going to arrive early or not.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the contest! It was so much fun to see how many votes everyone got and to be able to advertise about my photography business to those of you who may not know I did photography.

The person with the most votes will get a FREE photography session....

JENNA HOLMES

And I decided to give a few extra prizes in there as well. Second place will get a gift certificate for $50.00...

DALLAS MULLINS

And third place will get a gift certificate for $25.00...

MALAREE PARRY

For those of you who won, please send me an e-mail at natalie_park5@hotmail.com and we can chat. Thanks again for participating and spreading the word! There will be more contests in the future so check back often!

0 comments: