Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year

Can you believe it's 2010?
Tulum 1
(Photo taken in December while in Mexico with my family)

I can't believe how fast this last month has flown by! Between Christmas, work, and a wonderful trip to Mexico with my family I can't believe December is already over!

In aspect to my photography business, a new year brings changes, goals, and new adventures. I am almost ready to launch my new website! Stay tuned for more information. Please keep in mind that my prices may be increasing. I have not yet decided. So many decisions.

I have already booked some weddings and some sessions starting in February. If you are interested in Spring photos, please contact me soon. I am filling up fast and with a baby on the way, I am not sure how many sessions I will be doing.

Thanks to all of you who supported me in 2009. I hope to meet lots of new people in 2010! Please contact me if you have any questions! Thanks again!

0 comments: